Thursday, December 8, 2011

So my sister had one of these parties which I would describe as a tupperware party minus the tupperware and plus delicious food.  I thought it'd be old ladies sitting around ordering snacks ( there was definitely a little bit of that), but it was awesome.  I ate so much great food and it was all free...until I wanted to order all of it.  They have this infamous beer bread...wow, it's amazing. I can't even handle it...I would eat a whole loaf if no one else was invited.  I ordered a mix for that and also a mix for "warm onion dip" which is essentially this packet of spices that you add to a brick of cream cheese, mix it up with a half-cup of swiss cheese and bake it in the oven for 10 minutes, topped with french  fried onions.  It's kind of like heaven, I think.  Especially when you have the beer bread to dip in it.  And the best part of the beer bread (besides the fact that it's delicious) is that it is literally just the mix inside the box plus a can of beer. SO easy! I would definitely recommend attending one of these parties if you know anyone who throws one.  It's definitely not lame...unless you think free delicious food and wine is lame, I guess!

No comments:

Post a Comment