Monday, November 21, 2011

More Breakfast!


I had some really great pancakes this weekend.  They were in New Hampshire though...sigh.  They were blueberry/chocolate chip and I could hardly eat any more than three bites because I had already devoured the rest of the meal: two eggs (sunny side-up), bacon (it was amaaaaazing), homefries, AND a homemade stickybun to enjoy with my coffee.  There's a bakery underneath the restaurant where all the breads are made.  So this place is in Woodstock, NH, where I spent the weekend, and it's called The Station.  There's the Clement Room, for breakfast, and the Station itself, as a bar and restaurant.  They also have a brewery in the building.  The best part about my breakfast was the homemade corned beef hash.  It had beets and carrots in it! Sounds weird, right? It was probably the best hash I've ever had.

I also ate at the station the night before for appetizers.  There was a live band and the place was crowded.  I had an amazing pulled pork sandwich and delicious sweet potato fries.

If you're ever in the area, check this place out. Woodstock is a smaller town near the more well known Lincoln, NH.

http://www.woodstockinnnh.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment